Monday, January 27, 2014

new baby

Assalamualaikum.

So.. how do I put this into words.

It all started like this. A friend of mine uploaded picture of her new lipstick. I was tempted to try so I thought 'hey, I could use one right now'. Too lazy to drive the car to Watsons. I asked Babah to drive us. (of course he didn't know the main reason we go to the mall is for me to buy new lipstick) and at last I did not buy any lipstick because there were no tester and I don't want to waste my money over something that I could not try first. What if I don't like the colour? What if the colour makes me look like a giant orange tree? Right?

And yeah. Walked out from the mall with an empty stomach. We were walking to the foodstall when Babah suddenly stops at one shop. He said he wanted to buy Mama new handphone. And I was like. Oh yeah, why not.

And lying in the clear glass is my beautiful baby. I looked at her and say.. wait for me baby, I am saving every penny for you! Long story short. Babah bought all four of us (my sisters, mom and I) new handphone yay!

And mine is what I have forever longed for!

I still could not believe my eyes. the handphone is mine. finally mine. Ya ALLAH!  SYUKUR!


1 comment:

Ansari Azrul said...

babah forgot to buy me a phone too. me want new phone. mine masuk spital hence the long disappearance kat whatsapp. hashtag sad. hashtag jeles. hashtag ifag.