Saturday, February 1, 2014

I dont know.

Assalamualaikum.

Saturday afternoon and now I am lying in my bed with teddy as my pillow. I don't know if anyone reads anyone's blog anymore. but I do. because  I don't know. I feel that I am closer to them by reading what they wrote.And no one really updates their blog right now. maybe because Its a hell lot easier to just post pictures on instagram or say whatever they wanted to say by tweeting it.

*inhales deep breath*

seeing school friends getting married ( did not attend because was not invited. if i do, I'll just give lame excuses -___-) scares the hell outta me because. weh I am 25 weh. this is how peer pressure felt. now I know okokok.

and yeah. I realize my PR skill sucks. because I don't really keep in touch with school friends and whatnot. No point of posting this entry but I sure will because sheeshh I am so stressed.


for no solid reason.blame the hormone. need some chocolate. and ice-cream. and drugs. and a gun. bye

2 comments:

Ansari Azrul said...

ahoyyyyy. i read hoccay

AAINA said...

heluww bear. miss youu