Friday, January 17, 2014

you

Assalamualaikum.


You know, sometimes Allah swt sends you someone just to cheer you up, share some laugh, stories and maybe, to teach you a lesson. I have met an amazingly weird person. jap. okaylah. not weird, unique in a weird way person.

It wasn't everyday occasion where you can meet someone and just like that you began to tease each other (okaylah. I tease her a lot. -.-) and whatnot. I admit it the first time I saw her my heart goes "oh no, not this girl, no please no" haha. So prejudice.

and in a short period of time, we started to share stories. about us, about cats, about families, and stuff.

Not like any other girls, she's a little bit different. she does not wear fancy dress, no make up, no handbags, just few boxers, jeans, shirts and there she goes.

She let me win in every argument that we had (maybe because I just won't stop. A-huh, no I won't.), and I am amazed on how she could put up with so much shit coming out from my mouth.

It was scary at first. I had bad thoughts, but I just shooo it away, because deep down inside, I can feel the other side of this girl. the soft side. the side that she refuse to show.

everybody's fighting their own battle. and I know she is too. I can see that inside her eyes. and maybe, She is  trying to find her way home. which I pray to Allah swt everyday. please show her the way.  

to you,

I won't judge you for whatever things that you have done. for you to opened up to me have been the most amazing thing. Made me realize, that there are people who are struggling more than I do. You are a good daughter, a lovely friend, and a very beautiful lady at heart. this is not me trying to nag you or whatnot. This is a something a friend  (don't know if I could address myself as your friend yet) thoughts of you. Seriously, I wish you could see yourself from my point of view. Be safe wherever you are. May HIS blessings always be with you. I am beyond grateful to have gotten the chance to know you.

you might not want to be my friend after you read this. but this is the words that flows from my heart. Especially for you. NAS.


you.

No comments: