Sunday, January 12, 2014

tantaraaaaaa

Assalamualaikum.


I want to tell about the course that I am attending and what not. But I decided to just wait for it to end first before I started babbling about anything.Anyway, I am in Malacca right now. It is part of the course. and the hotel is amazingly beautiful. Got FREE internet access in the room too. one of the best thing in the world. weeee

I am suppose to finish this entry yesterday but I didn't. and now I have lost memory of what I really want to write. *nangis* going back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and gosh I miss my family so much. and my bed. and my cat. semua lah rindu cerita dia. cepatlah hari Khamis!

oh ya, Ansari's baby is going to be a girlllllllllllllllllll. okay kakak over excited. and yeah, now I am listening to a lecture by a jijimon. dan tadi dah memalukan diri sekali lagi. oh why am I so awesome. -____-

No comments: