Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nurul Izzah

Assalamualaikum.

No, this is not a scene from 'Ombak Rindu'. this is a post specially dedicated to one of my favorite people in the world, Nurul Izzah Aziz

She is a beautiful girl with chubby cheeks (she is super skinny but her cheeks are not. lulz)
I don't remember why we get so closed to each other but I do remember that she is a kakak that I love so much. She never talks bad about others. She sings her lungs out when I took her out on my bike. (lagu bila cinta aina ingat lagi kak ijah!haha)
we always go karaoke together and when she got mad she will talk as fast as she could in Terengganu dialects which is so hilarious.
I remember this one time when I fell sick, she came to my room with chicken soup. I will never ever forget that. never.

I miss you kak izzah. eventhough we did not talk to each other as much as we did back then, I never forget you. and I really really miss you.

I wish you a very happy happy birthday! May Allah bless you with all the kindness in the world. May your pure soul stays that way until the end of time. Thank you for accepting me as your friend.  I love you kak Izzah!



Happy Birthday! lots of love,

Aaina Hasan

No comments: