Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I miss...

Assalamualaikum.

I am trying to have my words nicely written for the article but my head just refused to do so and guess what. instead of functioning properly, they decided to give me a headache! -__-

so I thought okay maybe we rest a little bit. lets go look at beautiful ladies. (tengok lelaki berdosa ). and there I am surfing the net watching those girls wearing loose skirts, loose blouse perfectly matched with shawls. God knows how much I want to dress-up like that too.

bit it wont be convenient for me as I rode my bike to work everyday. karang masuk tayar je baju tu padan muka aku sendiri.

InshaAllah I will as soon as I have my own car.

and yeah, I miss being a kid. i miss acting like one. and I really really miss my fellow friends (but did not take any actions to call/text/ go out with them)

how strange the 'miss' is. (NO, NOT I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO STRANGE.)

No comments: