Sunday, December 15, 2013

its not a big deal. really.

Assalamualaikum.

I bought my brother a birthday gift today. because it is his birthday. my younger sister thought that I should just wait for my next pay to buy him the birthday gift. at first I thought so too. I waited for him to show something that someone might have bought him for his birthday. but none. I went to the shop and buy him something. not really expensive but it is going to cost me some cut-off lunch or dinner or credit top-up for the whole week.


my point here is, its not about how expensive the gift should be. its the effort. I think it would be sad if we dont receive any gifts on birthday. It is once in a year occasion. not that we can be sure that we would make it to our next birthday. right?


And he kept thanking me over and over and over again. saying 'I didn't even bought you anything for your birthday'.

the look on his face was priceless. The joy that he showed me when I hand over that box to him lighten my day. I have made him happy on his day. just like people make me happy on mine.

Happy 29th birthday one and only brother.


( I think Kak An got her point today. She said I am getting matured after my 24th birthday. And do you know that I am the only person she lets to read her blog? terharu kan! Love you lah momma bear!)



No comments: