Monday, December 30, 2013

human

Assalamualaikum.

less than a 48 hours, 2013 will be history. And welcome the bright 2014. Well, thats what I always feel about new things. reflecting the year, I am not sure if I have done anything different than the year before. oh yes I did. I graduated my studies, got myself a place to work, hand over some money to the parents for the past few months. trying to be as mature as I can be throughout the day (but sometimes I stumble down and not giving a flying shit I acted like kids again. lol)

Other than that, things are quite the same. there were happy times as much as sad one. each one of it happens for a reason. eventhough I still could not see some of the reasons now. I have faith in Allah swt. HE knows whats best for each of us. Insha-Allah.

2014 means I will be 25. and the hardest questions to answer would be "DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" well, I don't. if everybody stop asking it would definitely be nice. ( IF YOU STILL GOING TO ASK WHAT ABOUT YOU GO AND TRY TO GET ME SOME BOYFRIEND!) amboi marah. haha

I will have one when the time comes. (I guess)

instead of worrying about getting a boyfriend, settle down and getting married. I am more worried about death. I am being serious. *insert awkward laugh here*

So anyway have a happy happy happy new year 2014 everyone. not sure if anyone really reads this blog other than myself. lol. Let us all be happy. and sad.and mad.let us all be human.

May this new year brings us closer to ALLAH swt. Lets take a second and count all the blessings bestowed upon us. Syukur Ya Allah. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: