Monday, March 25, 2013

trouble

So I am in the mood of writing. and I feel like talking about my 'changes'. so far so good. nothing really bothers me but yeah, I do have some difficulties in coping with the environment. What would they say if I do this? What would they think if I do that? that kind of questions keeps running through my head.

questions like "eh kenapa aina pakai stokin?" eventhough I wasn't wearing sneakers, only sandals but with socks on. so how would I answer to this kind of question?

A: hey! kaki kan aurat *pang lempang nam kali belagak nak mampuih*

B: sajaaaaa (sambil sengih lepastu bukak topik lain)

C: hehe (lagi cam apa je kalau respon camni)

I don't want to sound takbur or belagak in some ways.


Im cleanin out my closet. ewah eminem kejap. I have give away kinda lots of baju-baju sendats. or pendek or jarang or yang berkaitan dengannya kepada adik-adik perempuanku. Luckily they also wanted to wear something loose, ya so having a big sister (big in size and age) is can I say advantage(s)? for them. But at the same time, giving away your clothes have the same meaning as buying new one. yalah, if not what you want to wear to class huh? huh? I wanted to wear all the kurungs I have je kalau ikutkan. but then, kitew naik moto pakai baju kuwung terselaks2 and sangat tak selesa. so lupakan dahulu! Skinny jeans pun duduk terperuk je dalam almari. I cannot give it to my sisters kerana perbezaan ukur lilit pinggang yang amat ketara -.-'

mulut. okay part ini masih susah untuk dijaga. not going to comment more on that *lempang muka*

but so far so good. my close friends (even the one without hijab) is accepting my changes. alhamdulillah. I really hope this will last until my last breath. Insha-Allah

omboi panjangnya kaki aku dalam gambar tu. (walhal kaki memang saiz 10 pon) hiks



No comments: