Saturday, March 16, 2013

jumaat

I don't know if I have hurt anyone with my attitude lately. but I am indeed being hurt by them. I really wish I could describe my feeling. HE knows how lonely and unwanted I felt, so HE gave me my friends, to keep my company. remembering all the things brought me to tears. I blame you hormone! babah call me last night saying that he wanted to buy us a pair of kurung from vietnam. that makes me feel so much better. having him calling,I know that there is still someone who care. I laugh out loud in front of my friends, i shed away all the tears. I went for a walk at the park, window shopping with the girls at the mall so that all these feelings would eventually go away. I know I wont be mad for long. I am always like that. but I am sure I will remember this for the rest of my life. For the very first time. I am deeply cut and hurt. by my own flesh and blood. sentap lelebih. abah lebihkan kau. kau bukan peduli. sukehati kaulah. whenever I think of it. I still cry.

if only they sell meds that can make you erase certain memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes we want to show to other people that we're strong. well, He gives you this unwanted feelings, He must have reasons for it, and He must have a cure for you.
:)

AAINA said...

thank you for the words betz. I am healing now. :)