Monday, June 30, 2014

mehhhh

Assalamualaikum.

I am forcing my head to think of one plot of short stories. preferably Malay. I want to write a sequel of 'jantung hati'. but yeah, brain do whats brain wants to do. jenuh termenung pun tak dapat idea so.. I changed the header! *nada excited sambil terjerit kecil*

andddd just so you know. I planned for this entry to be posted yesterday but my laptop decides to sleep suddenly (terpadam tanpa sebab yang kukuh such a tutttt this laptop I tell you) and I am too malas to restart it. mhmm yeah.

anyhoots, Happy Ramadhan Kareem to those who maybe come across this entry. Pray and do good deeds as much as you can. We never know if we still going to have the chance to meet this month next year. May Allah bless us all and answers all of our prayers. Ameen!

No comments: