Friday, June 13, 2014

15 days to Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum.

If anyone would want to know or wondering. No, I am not a good girl. I have a filthy heart.
But Allah knows how much effort I've been putting to clean it. Old habits die hard. we can change in the blink of eye but to keep istiqamah is another story. another chapter. perhaps another book. that is yet to be written.

this is the night of the new chapter. I dont know if I did good or bad for the last chapter that has just been closed.

I am only human. I made a lot of mistakes. Sometimes I learned from it, but most of the time I dont. Please forgive me if I have ever hurt you in any way.

May Allah leads us to the better. Towards HIM. May Allah bestowed HIS blessing upon us. May we get the chance to taste the sweetness of Ramadhan Kareem. InshaAllah

p/s: I realize I am so emotional and sensitive towards things nowadays. When I think about it, sheee I get scared sometimes.

No comments: