Monday, June 9, 2014

falls

Assalamualaikum.

Stress is really a small word to be compare to what I am feeling right now. What do we call the stage after stress? is it stghesssnakmampusshabakhangg? no? nevermind, lets just use the word.

So whats up? heard and witness a few of my fellow friends starting over. beginning their new phase of life. writing on the new clean sheet of white pages. Good for them. :)

As for me, I am still trying so hard to juggle works and ideas so that it will come to me when I needed it (read: now) but you know how hard brain could be sometimes. They just dont listen.

I tried to quit coffee too. Yah I know, one of the greatest pleasure in the world. Coffee is good but apparently nescafe are not. and the easiest coffee to buy every morning is of course canned Nescafe.

And I ended up spending the rest of the day browsing through the net and trying so hard not to think about coffee.


so.tempting.this.coffee. thats it. coffee is haunted. seriously guys. anyone with me? yes?

2 comments:

NF Rashid said...

yeah. coffee. yeah. uhuh. uhuh.

#cilakexdeanonymous

AAINA said...

kah! Kah! Kah!