Tuesday, February 18, 2014

sorry

Assalamualaikum.

Sometimes, I hate everything about me. Its hard when you kept on stumbling down when you tried so hard not to. And I hate myself for not being able to stand on my own two feet. I hate myself for being a coward. I hate myself for being alone. I hate myself for not being attractive. I hate myself for being fat. I hate myself for not having much friends that I can rely on. I hate myself for being a friend that no one could really rely on. I hate myself for being that ungrateful bitch. I hate myself. I really really hate myself.

Sorry self. I know how much you have tried. I know. HE knows too. Sorry for not being grateful. Sorry.

Shit. I really feel like crying now.

2 comments:

Ansari Azrul said...

Hey! You are beautiful, people trust you with issues, you're a good writer, you a very good girl and you have loads of other charms. Things might have some lows but you'll get tru. I pray for you always. So get back up there and do your shit okay! Levyeh.

AAINA said...

*nangis* *nangis lagi* *terus nangis* T__T