Friday, October 18, 2013

down

Assalamualaikum.

Caught red-handed by abang Naze just now while I am about to start writing. because of the title. Aaaabang Naze you why you why you like that. -.-
and I spent about 5mins explaining why I put that kind of tajuk #facepalm. 

Yes you are right abang Naze. (incase you read this)

but I have sorted that things out. Allah swt sebaik-baik perancang. there must be a solid reason for whatever things that happened to me. Insha-Allah.

But I am glad I got some people that I can trust here. Thank you Allah for this.

its nice to have someone to turn to when you're feeling down.
Kak Nita, Kak Nonie and abang Naze. Thank you. really :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngapewwww? what happened? terbaruuu

AAINA said...

kejak lagi aku tukor setting tak bagi anonymous komen. kakaka padan muke enko

Anonymous said...

noyaaaaaa

Unknown said...

hello....first time datang sini :)

AAINA said...

eh bukan dah second ke? lulz