Friday, October 18, 2013

down

Assalamualaikum.

Caught red-handed by abang Naze just now while I am about to start writing. because of the title. Aaaabang Naze you why you why you like that. -.-
and I spent about 5mins explaining why I put that kind of tajuk #facepalm. 

Yes you are right abang Naze. (incase you read this)

but I have sorted that things out. Allah swt sebaik-baik perancang. there must be a solid reason for whatever things that happened to me. Insha-Allah.

But I am glad I got some people that I can trust here. Thank you Allah for this.

its nice to have someone to turn to when you're feeling down.
Kak Nita, Kak Nonie and abang Naze. Thank you. really :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngapewwww? what happened? terbaruuu

AAINA said...

kejak lagi aku tukor setting tak bagi anonymous komen. kakaka padan muke enko

Anonymous said...

noyaaaaaa

Azham Vsvc said...

hello....first time datang sini :)

AAINA said...

eh bukan dah second ke? lulz