Friday, September 13, 2013

throwback 3 #kasut

Assalamualaikum,

right now I am sitting in front of the TV and watching one drama entitled 'Kasut'


Story is about two children (a girl and a boy) who lived with their grandmother and they are very very poor. the kakak wanted new shoes for school. so she saved up every pennies to buy them. tapi tahujelah drama Melayu kan. mana sah kalau tak ada orang jahat. so many things came up she even fell into the river and lost all her money.  sounds so stupid but yeah so many tears in this movie it is so sickening.gahhhhhhhhhh

But I know how she felt. I've been in her shoes. come to think about it. I think I am so stupidly selfish. oh okay. tiba-tiba rasa tak boleh nak sambung sebab sesak nafas memikirkan diri ini yang tak berhenti menyusahkan. not so much for a throwback right? I don't care. bye!

No comments: