Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Eid yows!

Assalamualaikum

Selamat Hari Raya yang ke-6. well, its not really late right. Alhamdullilah still be given a chance to celebrate this raya with my loved ones. Went back no Negeri Sembilan for Raya celebration. did not get so much 'duit raya' and I felt so guilty still receiving duit raya from aunties and cousins.( jobless person 1st world problem)
I only manage to celebrate the 1st and 2nd raya. fell sick on the third raya together with my youngest sister. jadi dikala orang lain pergi beraya, kami berdua tampal 'cool fever' di dahi dan membuta hingga ke petang hari. and now both of us sounded just like Ella. husky sexy voice aummm. k perasan lebih je tu. and bythewayowwww, my baju raya is black colour same as mama bear (Please note that this is somehow an attempt to be your daughter in-law if the baby is a boy. wkwkwkw) and yeah, Nadia Badrulhisham is staying over at my house for the next few days because she have interviews in Key Hell. can't wait to see her. I kinda miss Cik Kay and Cina. bila nak hang out ni?

No comments: