Wednesday, June 5, 2013

20 random facts about Aina Mickey

I have done this before but I think few things have changed. leulz. So lets see how it goes

1. Middle-child. people says that middle child is a freak. naahh, I think I'm cool liddat. leulz
2. I care and worried A LOT about whatever you people told me. even if when u ended the sentence(s) with                              
    "tak ada apalah, nothing, just kidding, main-main je" and so on. Emo. K
3. I eat a lot. now that I can cook, I eat even more. leulz.
4. I drink a lot too. I mean plain water because I am not really into sweet drinks. (but somehow there are people who thinks I din drink enough water)
5. I don't really love pink but I tend to buy things in that colour.
6. I have a bike. a white Honda Ex5 which I ride everyday inside the campus. Ya you got that right, it is not exactly mine. It belongs to my dad.
7. I play the guitar. only to the song that I can sing and like. that is why I start learning how to play the guitar in the 1st place.
8. There are times when I don't feel like talking but still have to because everyone knows me as the chatterbox. it really annoys me.
9. If I hate you, I won't talk to you. Its that simple.
10. I like mickey mouse. but I don't buy so much of mickey's stuff anymore. no vivid reason for that but I still love mickey mouse.
11. I have three cats. Abu, Ojen and Kabu (because recently one of my cat, Egy died)
12. I remember so many things that sometimes I have to pretend I don't so that it won't freak people out.
13. Turning 24 this year and still if I went out with my baby girl, people would think they're much older than me. lololololsss
14. I cannot sleep if my bed is untidy.
15. I rarely got time to read. but once I did, it would be hard to make me stop.
16. recently, I fell in love with coffee (thanks to you, final year project!)
17. light sleeper, I can woke up to the sound of the bell on my bracelet
18. I love cakes! cheesecake, chocolate cake, pecan butterscotch, name it!
19. I hated my school life
20. I just took two pills for my flu and fever and now I am dead sleepy


phewww. 20 is hard.

No comments: