Friday, February 1, 2013

karma

hello. its been a while.

some people told me not to believe in karma. because it has to do with Hinduism and whatever. I don't believe in karma but I DO believe whatever we do will come back and haunt us. good and bad one. do good to others and you would get the same return as well. vice versa

I was so mad yesterday. and I keep blaming him on what he have done to me for the past 8/9 years. I think about all the bad memories. the good and sweet memories of us just swept away like that. I keep cursing him and all. then suddenly, I realize.

I did the same thing to my other friends too. She would always be there for me. never forget to wish me on my birthday and so on. But I just take her for granted. karma maybe?

I stop and I think. maybe this is just HIS way to make me realize that I too, make hell a gazillion of mistakes and bad things to other people. and just like that. I stop being mad.

what goes around comes around. Simple as that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*nyanyi2 lagu Justin Timberlake*
ehe. hai. take care k. :)

AAINA said...

hai betzz i baru komen kat blog yu. hahahah