Monday, April 20, 2015

yang


Assalamualaikum. 


bestfriend is getting married. can you hear that? the sound of my heart breaking into pieces *cries a river, no. an ocean*  okay chill. not that I dont want her to get married, but I mean, come onnnn who else are going to entertain me and took me shopping and buys me lunch and give me expensive birthday presents (That I forced her to buy but hey its my birthday dont judge!) 

I know for fact that things will never be the same again. after this she will have to put her husband first before me (grrrrrrrrrrr) and whatnot. But I also know how much have she gone through since they've been together. being the stupid girl who refuse to cry, I know how much pain she bears alone. cant believe I have this stupid girl with me for over than 7 years now. *sigh*. handling her over to you now Mamu. 

so Yang, hi hello. this is awkwarddddd but you know, I will always be the romantic one. yeah, you are SO LUCKY! trust me. 

Dear Yang,
After going through storms and tsunamis and few little happy things (me), finally! its your turn to be happy! Alhamdullillah, I hope all of the hardships that you've been through makes you stronger now. You know you will always have me here, watching over you.  I pray for you everyday, and I pray that we will still exist in each other's life no matter what happen. I hope you will still be the annoying, super duper slow, and blurr as you always were. I want nothing but to see you be happy with the person you love. 
May you both lived happily ever after.InshaAllah


end of sweet letter. now, how do you make fresh flower hand bouquet again? you know, my stupid bestfriend is getting married and she decided she wanted a fresh flower hand bouquet. can anyone tell me why do I stay friend with a nonsense like her? Must've lost my mind somewhere. *double sigh*







No comments: