Thursday, May 2, 2013

nescafe latte

hello. Its been a while. right? I don't know where to start. Thank You Allah swt, for the peace that I found. for the friends that stays. Alhamdulillah. I am a little bit afraid. because things went too well, I'm scared that I would die if He takes back everything in a blink of eye. Less than a month to finish everything up, sit for final exam and then, I am gonna say goodbye to everything here in UPM. 3 years passes so fast.

Betty says that she is not feeling well there in Korea. well, I hope she would recover quickly. MAKAN UBAT! and yeah, tomorrow I'm going to have my Spanish Mid-Term test. Please let me and my friends do well in this test Ya Rabb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bayang muka bengis kau dgn ina* ok ok. aku makan ubat. :)
thank u for your doa.

AAINA said...

jaga diri betz!