Wednesday, April 10, 2013

handsome channing tatum is always handsome

Just another random thoughts that I have in my mind right now. I guess its just our habit as human. you dont usually appreciate things or even worse, person that have always been there for you. not a slightest you ever thought of whatever he/she have done for you. why? thousands of reason. you're too busy wanted to be noticed by someone who doesn't even care, you only think about yourself (oh well guess what, NOT everything in this world is about you!) and maybe you're just some ass who were born in the shape of a human. you choose.  you, will only realize how good that person was when he/she is gone. how ironic life is. 

watched GI joe with alang just now. I thought it was not bad. except for the fact that channing tatum dies too early in that movie. I kinda hope he would magically survived but he didn't. ya wutevurrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he DIED?????
unfair!

AAINA said...

I know righttt. so unfairrr.